Re: colorsel keynav

On 23 Mar 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Adding mnemonics to the colorsel dialog, I got a bit carried away and
> worked on keynav for the color triangle and dialog in general.
>
> For the triangle, I made the outer ring and the inner triangle
> separately focusable. You can tab between them. Arrow keys are used to
> move around the ring or inside the triangle.
>
> Outstanding problems with the colorsel keynav:

Another interesting bug is that tabbing between the HSV and RGB entries
sometimes changes the hue or the hex value. Seems like some kind of
rounding problem. To reproduce, open up the dialog and enter 88, 66, 22 in
the RGB entries. Then try holding down tab and watch the hex entry change.

One time i even managed to have the hue entry increase for each tab +
shift-tab between the saturation and the green entry.

/ Alex