Re: New default theme

If it won't break anything (and controllable by
themes), maybe the gap between the scroll bars and the
scrolled content area/viewport should be eliminated,
by default.  It is one of the last leftover from
Motif, and it makes gtk+ look ugly, since even themes
in the current gtk+ cannot eliminate it...