Re: proposal: slight extension of gtkrc syntax for per-app settings

On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Vlad Harchev wrote:

 Hi,

 Nobody replied to original letter.
 Does anybody have anything to say about this? Why shouldn't gtk apps be as
easy customizable as apps using Xt-based widgetsets?

 Will the patch be accepted that will implement proposed features?

 Best regards,
  -Vlad