Re: New default theme

ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org> writes:

> On 1 May 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
>
> > I think a completely flat look could definitely be attractive (Jacob's
>
> Which reminds me... will the present GTK theme engines be ported over to
> GTK+ 2.0? I am thinking of the Metal theme in particular -- since I've
> first tried it, I can not imagine going back to anything less flat ever.

Well, not Raleigh ;-) I have considerably improved versions of
Metal and Redmond95 basically working that I should be ready
to check in soon.

(The old Metal theme was considerably different from, and IMO,
considerably inferior to the real Java Metal look.)

Have not really had the inspiration to work on porting Notif.