Re: New default theme

[context omitted, sorry ;-)]

>> >  - Focus is done Windows (etc.) style with the focus being a
>> >    dotted line inside the button.
>>
>> What about other widgets than buttons? It's been a while since I used
>> windows so I dont remember how it works.. :-|
>
>Well, it depends on the widget...
>
> GtkEntry/GtkTextView: No focus indication other than the cursor.
>   (We probably will want to make the cursor blink by default, though
>   the red cursor that testgtk is using now is pretty effective
>   too...)

Hi:

Well, it's a step in the right direction to make sure focus is visible,
somehow, in all cases.  So that much is really good...

But the "cursor only" indication strikes me as a little weak, can we not
draw a dotted or transparent line around the text canvas?  And of course
red is only effective if you aren't color blind :-)

Default blinking is questionable.  At any rate it shouldn't blink faster
than 2 Hz (could, in theory, trigger seizures in some people - US
Federal Gov't requirement nowadays).

Regards,

-Bill
------