gdk-pixbuf ppm bug and tga update

There is a bug in the ppm ascii loader that loads extra data into the
image, causing a shift in scanlines.  I will release my TGA loader with
a true progressive loader and submit the patch for ppm later this week
after finals.  =)

I don't know what's wrong with the PCX, so i'm going to put it through
my pibmap driver and see.  If anyone wants to request image formats,
please feel free -- I have quite a few loaders already written and ready
to port from GL.  ;)

cheers,
Terry

| GooseEgg    http://gooseegg.sourceforge.net       |
| QuakeForge  http://www.quakeforge.net             |
| Personal    http://www.westga.edu/~stu7440        |
|      Death is running Debian GNU/Linux            |