Color selector on Exceed

Hi,

I experience a problem with the colorsel from CVS gtk+ as of today. The upper
half of the ring is not drawn, there is only a black rectangle. Strangely
enough, the triangle *is* drawn completely, on top of the black rectangle
(see attached screenshot).  When I move another window over the ring area,
other artifacts can be produces (see the other screenshots). It looks like
some problem with the handling of expose events.

This problem only appears when I run gtk-demo remotely against an Exceed X
server on Win2000. It doesn't occur on XFree86 4.0.2 running locally. It also
doesn't occurs when running gtk-demo against Xnest on Exceed.

Any ideas ? Can I do anything to help you debug this ?

Matthias