Re: Change to gmodule

Tim,

The version in CVS does not fix my problem.

I used to specify GTK_MODULES as "libgail:libtestobject". Now, I need to specify
it as "libgail.so:libtestobject.so".

I see two problems with g_module_open().

1) The line

name = g_strconcat (file_name, ".la");

should be

name = g_strconcat (file_name, ".la", NULL);

2) The code in version 1.33 which checked whether the file_name ended in
G_MODULE_SUFFIX or ".la" and if not, appended a suffix before calling
_g_module_open() is not in version 1.35.

Padraig