gdk_pixbuf error

Hi all,

I've got a problem with gdk-pixbuf. I want to load and display png and
jpg images. So i use gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file. Images are loading.
But, i want to dysplay them, so i use
gdk_pixbuf_render_to_drawable(img, drawingarea->window,
								drawingarea->style->fg_gc[GTK_STYLE_NORMAL],
								0, 0, 0, 0,
								gdk_pixbuf_get_width(img),
								gdk_pixbuf_get_heght(img),
								GDK_RGB_DITHER_NORMAL, 0, 0);
where img is my GdkPixbuf images and drawingarea is a GtkDrawingArea,
but it goes in seg fault. I run gdb to look where it's fault, and it's
just in this function.

What's wrong with my code ?
All links for tutorial interests me

Sorry if i post on the wrong list.