the separator in GtkDialog

I would like to start of by making a plea here for the removal of the
separator in GtkDialog.  i think it is a dumb waste of space, and
haven't seen any cases where it's useful (in fact, until recently i ran
a patched gnome with the separator removed).

that aside, it is pretty nasty that you can turn the separator on / off
in message dialogs.  either gtk should always put the separator there,
or it never should.  otherwise, we get some annoying inconsistency
(besides having to pass GTK_DIALOG_NO_SEPARATOR to all of the message
dialogs).

i don't know if this has been beaten to death, but it is something that
should probably get a little bit of attention before 2.0.

jacob
--
"Beat mixing is 10000 times more fun than even video games."
	-- bt