Re: [Patch] Warning fixes

On 14 Nov, Owen Taylor wrote:

> This is wrong. GDKVAR is needed on Win32 .. the right thing here is
> to define GDKVAR differently in this case... Tim did a fix like
> this for some stuff in GTK+ recently.

Ok. I'll leave it alone then.

>>         * gdk/gdkpixbuf-drawable.c: Properly cast pointers to avoid
>>         warnings on BIGENDIAN machines.

> Did you read the discussion here?

Yes.

> This patch looks like it just hides broken code.

It looked like the right change to me when I patched it but I'm not 100%
sure so I'll leave it for someone to clean it up completely.

> And your patch includes two changes not mentioned above:

Sorry, I made the changes but had quite some confidence that
it's still WIP so I didn't mean to diff it up here.

I'll commit the OK'ed changes.

--
Servus,
       Daniel