gtk 2.0 docs front page still busted...

The online Gtk 2.0 doc front page is still busted:

    http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/index.html

I know this is a known problem (Owen described the problem before I think -
something about Docbook versions).  I just wanted to bring it up again so
it's not forgotten.  Building the docs locally is a bit of a hassle (more
build tools to get right), so having the online version up-to-date is
useful for those of us who don't dream in Gtk. ;-)

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com - http://www.mojam.com/)
It's only a 25% solution to our problems.  Of course, we only want to solve