Pango information, fonts (was RE: New release of GTK+ libraries (1.3.11))

I see that the pango.org pages have not been updated in more than a year.
Can I assist?

Also, there appears to be a serious lack of fonts. I would like to
contribute free Unicode OpenType fonts, if I can find out which ones are
needed.