API CHANGE: editable and activatable cell renderers

It turns out that activatable and editable cell renderers are fairly
useless without the model and path passed into them.  We are passing in
the path in the form of a string, but not the model:

For example:

  void (* toggled) (GtkCellRendererToggle *cell_renderer_toggle,
		    gchar                 *path);
  void (* edited)  (GtkCellRendererText *cell_renderer_text,
		    gchar               *path,
		    gchar               *new_text);

I would like to add a (gpointer model) argument to these two renderers
so that you don't need to pass the model in as user_data or by using
g_object_set_user_data.

Does anyone think that model is a bad argument name?  Currently
CellRenderers know nothing of the GtkTreeView/Model, and are fairly
generic.  For example, a Sheet widget could use them.  However, not all
possible uses of the renderer would necessarily have a model.

Thanks,
-Jonathan