Re: GtkTreeViewRevealer

Am Die, 2001-10-30 um 01.20 schrieb Jonathan Blandford:
> Detlef Reichl <detlef reichl arcormail de> writes:
>
> > hi all
> >
> > attached are some patches, which will add someting i call a
> > TreeViewRevealer to the GtkTreeView. it expands a cell where the pointer
> > in a treeview is in, if this cell is wider then the column.
>
> Cool!  But not in time for GTK 2.0, unfortunately.  I am thinking of
> making a gtktreeview extras library at some point, where we can
> prototype features for 2.2.  I'm not sure this will go in, b/c it
> requires changes to the widget, but we can play with it there.

sure for 2.0 it's to late, cause we need to get it out of the door. but
2.2 shouldn't be be a problem from my humble knowlege, cause we don't
have to change the api. form the user pointer there are only two
additional propertys and the default state shall be to not use the
revealer (was wrong in the patch :-/ i needed it enabled to play with it
in the testtreeview...).

have a nice day
detlef