[no subject]

    gtk_container_add

And, from GtkWidget, I need to override the methods for:

    gtk_widget_realize
    gtk_widget_unrealize
    gtk_widget_size_allocate
    gtk_widget_size_request

My first question is:

     Question (1): Are these the only functions I need to override???
     Are there any other functions (from GtkContainer, GtkWidget, or
     even GtkObject) that I need to override???

My second question is:

     Question (2): What, exaclty, is needed to 'realize' something???
     For my new widget's implementation fd gtk_widget_realize, I'm
     not sure exaclty what to include.  I think it has something to
     do with GDK Windows, but I'm not sure exactly how.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

     Charles Iliya Krempeaux