Video stream to display

	Hi,

	I'm writing a program that needs to display grayscale
	images taken from a video stream. My code looks into
	a memory structure to get the needed image and then
	displays it with gdk_draw_gray_image.

	The program should be able to display about 1 (or less)
	image per second. But the drawing is _very_ slow... (the
	program does not do the job of getting the image form the
	video stream : it's done by another system that loads it
	into memory, then my program reads it there).

	Does someone knows how I can improve that ?
	Thank you...

Thomas.