Re: Code change for Bug 53614:KEYNAV:Tooltip

"Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM> writes:
> +  if (event->type == GDK_KEY_PRESS)
> +    {
> +      GdkEventKey *key_event = (GdkEventKey *)event;
> +      if (key_event->keyval == GDK_Escape)

We need to be using GtkBindingSet for keybindings - however that has
problems in this case, described in my original mail on the topic
IIRC. If not then in some mail sent shortly thereafter.  That's why I
didn't do this already, because doing it this way isn't really right.

Havoc