Re: Inline docs

"Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de> writes:
> Its not the stylesheets.
>
> As I said, NAMELEN is a parameter specified in the SGML declaration
> that belongs to the docbook dtd (/usr/share/sgml/docbk30/docbook.dcl on
> this SuSE 7.0 system).

Yeah, I said "stylesheets or whatever" since I didn't remember what
the files were. But yes, whatever files contain NAMELEN.*44.

My suggestion would be that e.g. Red Hat should ship a patched
docbook.

> What I was trying to propose is to ship a modified docbook.dcl with
> gtk-doc and make it call jade with this declaration. This seems cleaner
> than to patch installed files.

A workaround seems reasonable - we'd need a dcl for docbook 3.0, 3.1,
4.0, and 4.1, wouldn't we? GTK seems to use 3.0 (probably a mistake) -
does gtk-doc require a specific one? I guess so far we've just ignored
this issue since we haven't exceeded the max error count ;-)

Havoc