GtkCellRendererProgress

Hello,

I'm Sean Egan from Gaim.  We're currently updating our GUI to work with
GTK 2, and are really appreciating the new tree and list stuff.

We're also implimenting file transfer soon, and accordingly are working
on the file transfer dialog.  We'll be using a treeview to show multiple
transfers in the same dialog.

What we want to do (probably) is to have a widget,
GtkCellRendererProgress that would (obviously) render a progress bar in
a cell.

Before I proceed, I just wanted to know if I'd be duplicating work.
Anyone know of an existing custom renderer like this?

Thanks,
Sean