Re: CVS branching

"Matthias Clasen" <Matthias Clasen poet de> writes:

> Speaking about cvs rm,
>
> there is a number of text files which have been superseded by either
> bugzilla or the reference docs,
> and I think it would be good to get rid of some of them. Having the
> information in more than one place
> is guaranteed to lead to outdated and misleading information.
>
> Here is an incomplete list of candidates:
>
> TODO
> TODO.xml

These are find to remove (also gdk/TODO). But someone needs to go
through and make sure that everything that's still interesting
in there (probably not much) is actually in bugzilla.

> README.nanox
> docs/Changes-1.2.txt
> docs/Changes-1.0.txt

You mean 2.0.txt? These are find to cvs remove.

> docs/debugging.txt

Where did the information in this one go?

> docs/gtk_config.txt

This should be fine to remove.