RE: Unit testing?

Tom Ball <Tom Ball Sun COM> writes:

> Is there a framework for writing unit tests for a GTK app?  I'd like to
> write tests of a GUI and its signal handling that can be run in a test
> harness such as JUnit.  Any pointers would be appreciated.

I've written a small header file for my project (DiaCanvas2). It does most of the testing quite well but
is not as sophisticated as JUnit.

Here's a link to Sourceforge CVS view on the file (unit-test.h):

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/diacanvas/diacanvas2/unit_tests/unit-test.h?rev=1.14&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

You should also check out the Makefile.am.

Regards,

Arjan