Re: GTK+-2.2.0 Final plans

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 10:59:52PM -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> Well, sheeeeet. I can do that with my eyes closed. ;) And if the focus
> is kept on user impact, I'd trust any of several volunteers to do it on
> Thursday as well. Should they be set on the gtk 2.2 milestone as well?

Yes, I would say anything High should go on 2.2.0, and anything that
doesn't have significant user impact should be moved to 2.4.0 (or if
it has or should have the API keyword to "2.4.0 API freeze"). Ideally
just 4-5 high priority issues are left on 2.2.0, as very little time
is left.

If somebody has time to do this, many thanks in advance.

Havoc