Problem with GtkCellRenderer derivated attributes

        Hello!

	While trying to fix #86711 I realized that the cell derivated class was
setting wrongly the custom attibutes sometimes (via x_set_property). When
moving from one cell to the one above, the cell gets the attributes of the old
one, but when moving from one cell to the one below it was done correctly.
Maybe there is a problem with the cell leave/enter sequence.

        I've wroten a test to verify this at:
        http://www.eurielec.etsit.upm.es/~fherrera/test-cell.tar.bz2

        It g_prints the values and when clicking in the first row, show the
current attribute. For example, moving from ID3 to ID2 and clicking shows the
problem.

        So, I'm doing something wrong or it's a bug gtk+.
        Can anyone take a look at this?

Thank you very much!

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas