Re: Some initial thoughts about 2.4

On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 01:31, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-12-28 at 22:44, Owen Taylor wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> Looking back at the "GTK+-2.x planning" thread back in March, here are
> some more things that were mentioned for 2.4 or 2.6 back then:
>
> * Real standardization of XSETTINGS/XEMBED
> * Icon list widget
> * Sheet widget
> * Reworked tooltips (#50619, #56291, #62174, #65490)

> * Autocompletion and history for GtkEntry (#69613)

I plan on adding completion and history to GtkEntry as part of the Combo
widget "project", because the ComboBoxText, using GtkEntry, needs
completion. I already have some code which implements simple completion
in GtkEntry, I am not sure yet how history will be integrated here
(still fooling around with this). More updates on this later (:.

	-Kris