Re: [API] GObject watched closures

Hi Tim,

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 18:50, Tim Janik wrote:
>       if (closure->data == data && closure->func == func)

	This seems to me somewhat dodgy - indeed all I really need in
libbonoboui is a 'g_closure_compare' method - that can do what you
sketch above [ which might appear to assume C closures - is that so ? ].

	But you're right - it's unfortunate that bindings have to keep a single
GClosure pointer / ref in order to be able to remove the closure.

	Hmm,

		Michael.