Re: Scrolled window keyboard navigation

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

>    Control-arrows can be used for directional focusing, but I
>    think it might be better to reverse things and use
>    control-arrows to scroll the scrolled window and leave the
>    arrows working normally for widgets within the widget.

I think you should do this. The fact that a focused widget is inside a
scroll window should not change the way normal focus keys work. If the
scroll bars are far away from the focused widget, or even invisible,
you might not be aware that the scrolled window is even there, and so
be frustrated when arrow keys have stopped working for no apparent
reason.

Søren