Re: 1.3.15 reminder / must-fix bugs

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> I suspect this is about as much as I can get done this week. If you
> think there are important major items not here please follow up and we
> can discuss how to get them fixed. If you send attach patches to other
> bugs, please put them on the 1.3.15 milestone so I'll remember to look

I think 69513 (drawing of inconsistent check/radio buttons) is
something that should be in 1.3.15 as well. The bug has a patch
attached to it, and I just set its milestone to 1.3.15.

If you don't like the way I draw radiobuttons, I can change the patch
to just add a horisontal bar to the current radiobuttons.

Søren