Re: gtkextra and gtk+-2.0

Adrian Feiguin <feiguin magnet fsu edu> writes:

> * gtkiconlist and gtksheet use gtkitementry, a gtkentry subclass that
> basically allows to align the text (centered, right, left). I wonder if
> gtkitementry could be replaced or enhanced using the gtkcelleditable and
> the gtkcell widgets. Do you think is a good idea? Is there any
> documentation avalilable about them, besides the API reference?

The gtkcell* objects were actually written with the idea of being used
in a table like widget.  Changing them to work with the table shouldn't
be too hard.  As for the icon list, I'm not sure the renderer is a good
fit.  They don't have any concept of word-wrapping, and editing is
simply done with an entry.

Good luck!
-Jonathan