Re: gtk+-1.3 (from CVS) will not compile

On 4 Jan 2002, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Peeter Vois <Peeter Vois mail ee> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am having continuously problem with compiling gtk+-1.3 (from CVS).
> >
> > Where can be the problem?
>
> some more details would be helpful - what OS? (There are known
> problems on Solaris with stock image generation causing
> overlong command lines). What version of automake?

eh? i'm not aware of such problems on solaris, where's a report
towards that end?
gdk-pixbuf-csource really shouldn't produce output that exceeds
80 chars per line, it contains the necessary logic to wrap
pixel data around 76 chars maximum.

> Regards,
>                                         Owen

Peeter: maybe your stock images need to be regenerated, you can try to:
$ cd gtk+/gtk/stock-icons
$ rm gtkstockpixbufs.h
$ make gtkstockpixbufs.h

---