Re: patch to remove --disable-nls option from glib-gettext.m4

Owen Taylor wrote:

Am I supposed to increase the serial number found at the beginning
of the m4 macro?

We haven't done so previously... honestly, I don't know what function
the serial has, and there doesn't seem to be any mention in the
autoconf docs.

The serial number is an aclocal (automake) thing. Apparently if it finds two copies of the macro, the one with the higher serial wins. Whether this works or not is a different matter.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/