Re: GtkImage seems to be missing GtkPixmap's "insensitive" feature

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:
> I tracked it down to this underlying issue; in the old days GtkPixmap
> objects automatically changed to a grayed-out appearance when insensitive.
> What's the intent here for gtk 2? Which level should implement the desired
> "faded" look for insensitive toolbar buttons?

There's some sort of open bug on this, but my memory is that I
originally didn't do the insensitive for images containing a
GdkPixmap/GdkPixbuf on purpose, but I was probably wrong.

Images containing a stock icon will already get the
desensitization. You can of course register your own stock icons, so
the idea if pixbufs/pixmaps don't get desensitized would be that you
have to do that. But I think that's probably dumb and we should just
render the insensitive image for all GtkImage.

Havoc