Re: New treeviewized GtkFileSelection and GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE

A bit of an addendum:

> Proposed API additions:
>
> 1) gtk_file_selection_set_selection_mode (): simply a wrapper around
>    gtk_tree_selection_set_mode () for the fs->file_list

Also, a corresponding get_file_selection_get_selection_mode ()

> 2) gtk_file_selection_get_selections (): Returns an array of filenames,
>    freed by the caller.

It should also return whatever the user typed in the entry widget, and
prepend the directory names to all the filenames. I'm not sure I like the
function name, anyone have any better suggestions?

-Yosh