Re: GTK+ website

Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net> writes:

> Who's in charge of the GTK+ website these days? How does it work, and
> where it stored?
>
> Last year I tracked down somebody who was able to update the Language
> Bindings page, but I can't remember now who that was. There was talk of
> an overhaul in progress but it looks like that's not likely to happen
> anytime soon.

The GTK+ web site has been maintained in the past by Shawn Amundson;
he's been a bit busy of late.

Steve Fox has done some work recently and has plans for converting
the site to use Jeff Waugh's xslt templates. He's probably
the right person to talk to if you have ambitious ideas.

For more mundane issues, I'm the appropriate contact person.

> I'd like to update that Language Bindings page again, and I'd like to
> remove Inti from the side menu. So who do I bug about this?

Just go ahead and do it. The GTK+ web site is in autocheckout
from the 'gtk-web' module in CVS. (Not the 'web-gtkorg' module,
that's an unfinished prototype .)