gmain.c wake_up_pipe construction ...

Hi there,

	I just hit an interesting one - where gnome-vfs was not initialising
threads before creating the default GContext, indeed it was doing it
afterwards.

	The effect of this was rather amusing, inasmuch that the wake_up_pipe
was initialised to 0 ( at both ends ), the result of this was that to do
any async operations, I'd see an 'A' on the console, and I'd have to hit
<enter> to get anywhere further ;-)

	Easily fixed in gnome-vfs, but I'm wondering if other people will trip
up on that, and whether it's worth having an assertion of some form,
somewhere to ensure that it has been correctly initialised. One easy one
would be to check that both pipe fd's are not 0 perhaps.

	HTH,

		Michael.