Re: bugs for GTK+-2.0.6 release

On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 18:00, Owen Taylor wrote:

> I'm willing to make this change for 2.0.6, but I need a call on whether
> F10 repeatedly should eventually cancel menu navigation (seems more
> comforatable, and is less of a change from what we have now.)

Windows and CDE certainly do this, which leads me to think this is also
the CUA recommendation (although I couldn't find anything to confirm or
deny that when I just checked there just now... maybe Greg knows the
right section to look at).

On those grounds I'd be happy enough to have this behaviour, unless I'm
missing any obvious accessibility gotchas...

Cheeri,
Calum.