Re: Heads up on Pango HEAD

First, $(FREETYPE_CFLAGS) has been removed from INCLUDES macro. Due to
this, freetype/freetype.h cannot be found at $(prefix)/freetype2/ directory which is
given by $(FREETYPE_CFLAGS). Can you please revert this change?

Thanks Owen, I' ve verified the fixed for this.

Second one, I'll need to look into more - but there seems unresolved name symbols in the libfontconfig.so I built. Due to this when linking up libpangoft2.so, I was
told like:
"ld: fatal: file /gnome/head/INSTALL/lib/libfontconfig.so: unknown file type" Any clue, maybe Erwann?

I found this is due to ld's option. For Solaris native compiler and linker, libfontconfig.so should be built with '-z text' option and not with '-shared -h libfontconfig.so.1.0', so
it's fontconfig configure issue. (Just FYI here.)

Regards,
Toshi