RE: how fill GtkTreeIter?

After appending you have to call gtk_tree_store_set to set the value

-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-devel-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of Kang Jeong-Hee
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 4:07 AM
To: nitin yewale wipro com
Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: how fill GtkTreeIter?

On 2002.03.02 22:09 Nitin Madhukar Yewale wrote:
> Please refer pdf document for the same
>
> www.xfree86.org/~keithp/xconf2001/treeview.pdf
>
> regards,
> Nitin

Thanks for your mercy. I've found some of invaluable knowledge reading this
paper.

but the paper say "why use iter?" rather than "how use iter?"
example of Appendix A skips the really important "how" part as
custom_populate_model_function().
(I've seen this name on overview of gtk-doc online. what's latest?)

I give a function to sample replaced the line:
    gtk_tree_store_append( model, iter, NULL );
surely GtkTreeIter *iter; declared.
make and run, then full of message scroll terminal.
one line is this:
    07716:	symbol=_gdk_event_button_generate;  lookup in
file=/usr/lib/libgdk-x11-1.3.so.15
it changes continuosly when I click on widgets, hover, or do something else.

and a skyblue row is there in treeview. empty.

What did I miss?