Re: Draft release announcement

Nice text.

You did not mention at all the other library dependencies (libpng, libz,
libjpeg, libtiff), is that intentional ? Even if they are not maintained
by the Gtk+ team, I'd expect them to be mentioned somewhere as dependencies.

>  - The ATK library provides a set of interfaces for accessibility.
>    By supporting the ATK interfaces, an application or toolkit can
>    be used such as tools such as screen readers, magnifiers,

     The sentence above is not correct, but I couldn't guess what the
     correct sentence would be.

>    and alternative input devices.

[...]

>    a highly customizable system for controlling how model data is
>    converted into the display and cell editing,

     Replace the comma by a dot.

Arno