Re: GtkItemFactoryEntry callback data

Phil Krylov wrote:

Hello everyone,

I already asked this question but had no answer. Does it mean there
is no possible way to do this? Or everyone who knows the answer is now
too busy releasing 2.0?

The question is:
  Is it possible to assign a GtkDestroyNotify function to destroy the
  callback data when using gtk_item_factory_create_items()?

I'm making a language binding (for Harbour language of the xBase
family), so complexity of this operation does not bother me as long as
it won't be exposed to user.

Currently in pygtk, we use a weak reference to the item factory in order to register a destroy notify. This isn't perfect, but it is the best I could think of.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/