Re: GtkSheet

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 16:34, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Yes, we've wanted this feature forever. It's already required if you
> are worried about embedded devices; adding a few more widgets it not
> going to make any difference.
>
> We just need a volunteer to figure out how to implement it.

Well, I once started it, but it seems that put appart sven, nobody was
really caring about.
The argument I've heard against this is that tuning for emebbeded device
requires more human intervention.
Anyway, I can restart this if this proves useful.

MCArkan

--
Xavier Ordoquy
 "Complexity has nothing to do with intelligence.