Re: GTK+-2.x planning

On 13 Mar 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> writes:
> > Neither works in our latest overnight build here (pulled from head at
> > about 5am GMT this morning)... hope it hasn't gone the same way as the
> > b0rked menu accelerators in gtk-2.0.0  :/
> >

> Buy us a Solaris machine to test on. ;-)

Iso images of Solaris/x86 aren't downloadable any more? I'm sure
organizing a copule of cd-s to show up will be far easier than buying a
machine... 8-)

On a more serious note, it would probably be far easier to just figure out
which version of Xfree86 with which modules (not) loaded would roughly
correspond to the X that came with Solaris 8 FCS.

> Havoc

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding