Re: pointer casts

Am Mit, 2002-03-13 um 16.09 schrieb Owen Taylor:

> GCC has a non-standard extension that allows implicit casts betweeen (void *)
> and any function pointers.

Funny I was just reading relevant part of the C9x rationale while your
mail was comming in and it explicitely says:

"Even with an explicit cast, it is invalid to convert a function pointer
to an object pointer or a pointer to void, or vice versa."

Thus if Gtk+/Glib is doing that we might want to consider to change
that.

--
Servus,
       Daniel