Re: GTK+-2.x planning

Yep. I have converted this code so that it draws Bezier curves instead
of bitmaps for the glyphs. I'll upload this new version to my web site
tomorrow night.

There is still lots of coding to do in order to make this really useful.
Here is a short todo list:

   * Make the code create and use Type 3 fonts instead of drawing the
     individual glyphs for a HUGE reduction in the resulting
     postscript file.
   * Optionally use the raw TrueType (Type42) fonts.
   * Make a pdf backend.
   * Make a gnome-print backend.
   * Support gmarkup for fancier output.

And then of course on the gtk_text viewer side:

   * Serialization of the gtk text buffer to gmarke'd up text.

Regards,
Dov