Re: GTK+-2.x planning

"Matthias Clasen" <Matthias Clasen poet de> writes:

> I have been going over the old pre-2.0 TODO list (TODO.xml) watching for
> things which
> are AFAIK not done yet, but haven't been mentioned in this thread:
>
> - cursors (add commonly-used ones missing from the std X cursor font), see
> also #69436

I think I've heard something about X getting support for multicolor,
alphablended and even animated(?) cursors, so this should probably be
taken into account.

The standard Windows 2000 cursor has a subtle alpha shadow, so the
Windows API may also include some support for more than two color
cursors. I think a cursor API that take such things into account is
needed.

Søren