GdkDragContext Reference Counting Problem

 Hi,

I've found that after a drag operation between the entry controls in the dialog example in the GTK+-2.0 demo program the GdkDragContext is not being freed. I found it difficult to follow GdkDragContext's reference counting because the drag and drop implementation spans several source code files. However, I did notice that during the entire drag and drop operation the GdkDragContext is unreferenced one more time than it is referenced.

Could this extra unreference stop the context from being freed properly.

Jeff