Re: GTK+2 crashing at startup

> > Anyone any ideas?
>
> How would we have any ideas?
>
> If it was crashing for us at startup we would have fixed it
> :-)...

It was almost a rhetorical question. I was hoping the answer was "It
crashed for me at startup, and we fixed it", or "You need to delete your
gtkrc file"

> make sure you don't have GtkXft loaded (the most common cause
> of complete breakage), other than that, you'll just have to build
> a package with debug symbols and debug it.

Well, I traced it all through, ended up with gscanner containing random
garbage for stuff, rebuilt glib and everything was fixed.

sorry for the inconvienence.

iain
--
"And while we were sleeping they even took our neighbourhoods away, and
everything turned into Disneyland and marionettes and chipboard and