Re: GtkIconList

Hi Anders, a GtkIconList widget has been part of gtkextra for a couple of
years already, and it's being used by a large number of people. Although
it is quite primitive, it supplies the basic features. I find your work
very interesting, as I haven't been able too keep up with the development
and enhancement of my widget. However, we may have a conflict of names and
APIs and I wonder how we can fix this. I've always been willing to give up
my gtkiconlist when a better widget comes up to replace it, and this may
be it, or maybe not. Tell me if you feel like willing to merge both
widgets to unify the API, of if you have a better idea. Also if
you are willing to include it as part of gtkextra (keeping your
rights as developer, of course) until the main gtk team decides
what to do. These are some ideas, but suggestions from the devel team are
very welcome. Best regards,
<ADRIAN>