Re: Patch to specify out-of-tree gdk-pixbuf-csource for cross compiling

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> Michael Natterer <mitch gimp org> writes:
>
> > (snip)
> >
> > Are the following patches for glib-genarshal and gdk-pixbuf-csource OK?
>
> Yes, they look fine.

Done. Unfortunately, I noticed that the stuff I did to the configure
scripts won't work...

What I did is:

AM_CONDITIONAL(CROSS_COMPILING, test $build != $host)

if test $CROSS_COMPILING; then
  (...)

but CROSS_COMPILING expands to CROSS_COMPILING_TRUE and CROSS_COMPILING_FALSE
in the generated configure...

The following version would work but looks ugly...

AM_CONDITIONAL(CROSS_COMPILING, test $build != $host)

if test x$CROSS_COMPILING_FALSE = x; then
  (...)

If you don't object, I'll check in a fix for the fix tomorrow :)

ciao,
--mitch