Re: GdkImage.

GONZALOMZ wrote:

I am working with GTK+ 1.2 and i would like to know how can i work with the gpointer *mem of GdkImage ?. Where can i find documentation about?. I need convert this vector in a vector of RGB pixels to work with it. Thaks.
This question should have been asked on gtk-list gnome org instead of this one -- gtk-devel-list is for development _of_ gtk, rather than development _with_ gtk.

You should probably look at using the gdk-pixbuf library. It provides functions for getting an RGB buffer from a portion of a window/pixmap (along with code to load various image file formats, and render rgb buffers to the screen). The gdk-pixbuf library has been integrated into gtk for the gtk 2.0 release.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html